Thursday, May 21, 2009

Disney Princess 1/2 marathon


Inspirational. I saw pictures of a friend running with a tiara on her head and was immediately drawn to find out more! Disney hosts a Princess half marathon every year! You get to run 13.1 miles through Disney World! The medals they give out at the end are tiaras on ribbons and if I register earlly enough my running bib can say Princess Laura!!!
It's in March though. Running conditions are really different in Florida in March than they are in Wisconsin in March... It could work if I could run laps around an indoor swimming pool! Hmmm... something to think about.
Is this possibly a new life goal?

1 comment:

Matt, Mel, Josh and Caleb said...

Hey Laura, I think you should go for this!!! Sounds like alot of fun! :) Cute idea, the whole princess Laura on your bib for the event :) love it!!!

Love, Melissa