Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Music of the Revolution

Tuesday I traveled to Madison to be a part of the revolution and on Wednesday at 12:08am the great leaders of Greycoats took the stage.  Well worth the travel and wait and exhaustion this morning.  I knew I appreciated their music before I saw them, but last night solidified my opinion of them as a truly superb band.  Greycoats’ Setting Fire to the Great Unknown is the CD to buy and the concert to attend.  They’re based out of Minneapolis, MN and just finished their East Coast tour last night, or this morning rather.

I woke up several times throughout the night with one of their songs rolling through my mind and that brought a broad smile to my face.  What a fantastic group. 

Seek out Greycoats and hear for yourself their ability to captivate.  Fantastic.  Find them online at Greycoats, Myspace or facebook and enjoy.

No comments: